Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Slovenia and Ireland away game blogs finally finished!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
There seemed to be loads of Palace on this trip an all, so no wonder she copped some. Although you didn't have to support Palace to give her plenty, strolling along attired like that on a baking hot summers day... just looked weird.

Glad you said that. We got into a bit of an argument with a group of Londoners I suspected to be Palace. Weird thing was they were singing songs about 'hating the albion' but wasn't a palace song I'd heard.

Usual story, some big lad tries to take it too far and wasn't backed up by the rest of the group :ffsparr:

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
Glad you said that. We got into a bit of an argument with a group of Londoners I suspected to be Palace. Weird thing was they were singing songs about 'hating the albion' but wasn't a palace song I'd heard.

Usual story, some big lad tries to take it too far and wasn't backed up by the rest of the group :ffsparr:

To be fair to the couple of seperate groups of Palace I came across, they were spot on. So much so that I nearly put in my previous post that we'll leave the club stuff to the northerners who can't seem to differentiate between club and international football. But you always get a few exceptions to the rule...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
To be fair to the couple of seperate groups of Palace I came across, they were spot on. So much so that I nearly put in my previous post that we'll leave the club stuff to the northerners who can't seem to differentiate between club and international football. But you always get a few exceptions to the rule...

Yep we shared a table with some at Fany and Marys and decent chaps. Actually lived in Surrey I think rather than Croydon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here