Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Slovakia famous supporter / person.

I've heard Bratislava isn't a nice capital to visit. No idea if true.

It looked nice enough when I passed through it on a train from Budapest to Prague. When the train stopped, I got off and walked along the platform for a short distance - allowing myself now to say, in all honesty, "Ah, yes. Slovakia. I've been there".

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Martina Jacova, aka Kyla Cole (careful searching, she;s done some stuff in the nip)

Most-Beautiful-Slovakian-Women.jpg

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
It looked nice enough when I passed through it on a train from Budapest to Prague. When the train stopped, I got off and walked along the platform for a short distance - allowing myself now to say, in all honesty, "Ah, yes. Slovakia. I've been there".

That's cheating LB - you have to spend at least a day in place before you can say that.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Martina Jacova, aka Kyla Cole (careful searching, she;s done some stuff in the nip)
Thank god you said something, I might not have searched otherwise. :thumbsup:

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
There are some very amiable and attractive young ladies from Slovakia who work as barmaids here. Unfortunately it would be inappropriate for me to photograph them.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I dated a Slovak girl a while back and flat shared with another one years ago, both were the same, totally driven by material things such as bank account balance, how big your car was and what you could buy them. Definitely not my kind of lady in the personality stakes, but depends how shallow and/or lonely you are I guess.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I dated a Slovak girl a while back and flat shared with another one years ago, both were the same, totally driven by material things such as bank account balance, how big your car was and what you could buy them. Definitely not my kind of lady in the personality stakes, but depends how shallow and/or lonely you are I guess.

You've written a post on which it's impossible to take a balanced view without :needpics:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here