Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Slade Sort It Out!

seagulls120

Feb 25, 2009
I know its early but at this rate we will have a season like last if we don't watch ourselves. Im slowly loosing confidence in the man which kept us up. Please sort this out or we are in TROUBLE AGAIN!!!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Come off it....

If we lost three matches in a row at any other point in the season it wouldn't be that big a deal... It should be EVEN LESS of a deal at the start, with so many new players, against top teams.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Are Walsall and Brentford top teams ?. Heaven help us.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Before tonight, we had lost to a freak own goal, we lost to a decent Championship side and secured a point at (bogey) Griffin Park. We are now losing to a side who have spent a great deal of money, mainly due to poor defending and being down to ten men.

We have a side that is alien to each other and a front line consisting of injured men and one disaffected striker. Now is not the time to panic. If we are still struggling, past Christmas time, then we may have a problem, but until then... CALM DOWN!

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
We have a side that is alien to each other and a front line consisting of injured men and one disaffected striker. Now is not the time to panic. If we are still struggling, past Christmas time, then we may have a problem, but until then... CALM DOWN!

The problem is, I don't see why Slade isn't sticking with most of the team that did so well at the back end of last season.

Stick Forster and Dicker in that team and we will be playing with 8/9 of the same 11 regulars as last year.

That way we wouldn't have such an alienated side...

maidstoneseagull

Jul 21, 2004
Maidstone
I wasn't convinced when he was appointed. He changed my mind with the spirit he injected and the simplistic but effective way we played. It's far too early to write him off but it can't get worse than this shambles tonight.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If you can't start to panic after a 7-1 when can you?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If you can't start to panic after a 7-1 when can you? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here