Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Slade out!! Wise in!!!

ballboys

Feb 23, 2009
Isn't it BEDTIME already? :wanker:
???

All entitled to our opinions you tosser!!! Slade did great things at the end of last season but can you honestly say that you are happy with the current situation. We need to stop the rot now you knob rot!!

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
???

All entitled to our opinions you tosser!!! Slade did great things at the end of last season but can you honestly say that you are happy with the current situation. We need to stop the rot now you knob rot!!

For one thing we have had four games so to call for his head now is stupid. Secondly, how many threads do we need on this subject? Why start a new thread when there are so many others on the board?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
???

I think the reason you got the abuse is because you didn't add your lightning wit to the many other threads on the same subject, rather that starting yet another thread.

ballboys

Feb 23, 2009
I think the reason you got the abuse is because you didn't add your lightning wit to the many other threads on the same subject, rather that starting yet another thread.
Errrrr no.

Anyway, From what I hear Slade has lost the dressing room and we all know what happens when a manager loses the respect of the players. Like it or not.. the players have more control of a chairman than managers do these days and mark my words its only a matter of time before bloom wields his axe!!

:Wanker:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Errrrr no.

Anyway, From what I hear Slade has lost the dressing room and we all know what happens when a manager loses the respect of the players. Like it or not.. the players have more control of a chairman than managers do these days and mark my words its only a matter of time before bloom wields his axe!!

:Wanker:

I think it is an interesting question why you decided to start your own thread. Why didn't you add it to another (there are millions on the subject). You are entitled to your opinion (however stupid it is to want Slade out now) but don't start another thread.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He is a newbie though. Reminds me of a younger Dave the Gaffer.

ballboys

Feb 23, 2009
Dont worry the school holidays are nearly over and we can get back to normal, if there is such a thing on NSC.
Normal???

You have over 16 thousand posts!! Dougdeep nearly 30 thousand. FFS boys.... there is more than live to NSC. Take your wife out for the day maybe??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here