Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Slade out by monday

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Our defending is embarrassing and time is running out for Slade.

I recommend either not starting Slade, or moving him up to midfield, then.

I'm sorry?

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
Here he is! The clown who never has an opinion about anything that questions what is going on at the Club! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh f*** off you complete dick head. you are without doubt one of the biggest tossers that 'support' this club. you have no idea about anything so drag yourself back to the gutter you came from.

:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Slade said Stockport was a "must win game". So what did he do? Lose it. What a man.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I want Slade to stay but Bloom I think will sack him by Milwall along with bodger and badger

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Are some of you people 5 years old or what? One minute slade is the best manager ever, 2 weeks later he's hopeless. (Same with Dickinson.) What happens when Slade's sacked & the new manager comes in & loses a couple of games?
Get a bit of patience for Christs sake.

Last edited:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I can't help but think he'll be off within the next 2 weeks if things don't improve

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
So tell me, who is better than Slade that is available now?

Coppell? Walked the first time, whats stopping him doing it again when a big club comes up. Plus there is the old second time round problem, hasnt worked before, what would say it would again?
Wise? He WILL run off as soon as anyone in the league above us comes sniffing about. Plus at Leeds when they had their good run it was widely beleived that Wise was not pulling the team strings, it was Gus Poyet (or how ever you spell it)

I dont think Tony Bloom will axe Slade just yet. The way it looks to me is the team can perform but we need to tighten up on discipline and to keep the goals out after we have scored. Slade has proved he can be tough by chucking out the troublemakers and maybe all its going to take is being pulled in for very intensive training for the players tomorrow and a few hours of tough talking. I think Slade can do that but who else thats available could do better?

Get rid of White and Booker and replace them with Oatway and Hart. We then have a good cop/bad cop team who both have recent playing experience and bleed blue and white. If Slade wont give the players a lesson in tackling then im sure Charlie would :)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ultimately it is going to be the Chairman's decision , I think he will be spending the rest of the weekend weighing up the pros and cons of sacking RS.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Those that are calling for Slade's head are frankly tossers.

Slade is an excellent Manager and he will get things right

If he's such an excellent manager then how come he -

1 Persisted with the 4 5 1 formation when all could see it didn't work?

2 Not pick Dicker?

3 Play El-Abd ahead of Tunnicliffe on Tuesday?

4 Not reinforce the coaching set-up over the summer like he implied he would?

I'm not saying he has to go but he is making too many errors for my liking and certainly wouldn't call him "excellent" at anything right now!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If Slade gets sacked an Bob Booker and Dean Shite stay it will be a disgrace.

Completely agree with that, if he goes the other two go as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here