Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

slade is clueless!

Rodfox

Jan 6, 2008
wright going is crazy, no player canbe judged on a couple of performances. This seems to prove the concept right that slade does not have a clue what he is doing. Oh, and alsothe fact that we are bottom of the league, forgetting soton!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Wright hadn't settled in the area, hence why he has gone and we have made a profit on him.

Case closed.

trancing

On our way 2 falmer
Jul 23, 2009
Shoreham By Sea
how is slade clueless, he got Wright for free and sold him for money. I havent been to a game yet going this sat but what ive heard Wright has been pretty poor and whats the point of keeping a player thats unsettled ?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
wright going is crazy, no player canbe judged on a couple of performances. This seems to prove the concept right that slade does not have a clue what he is doing. Oh, and alsothe fact that we are bottom of the league, forgetting soton!

Jog on you stupid prick.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston

If it wasnt for SLADE, we would now be below Southampton.:jester:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Wright hadn't settled in the area, hence why he has gone and we have made a profit on him.

Case closed.

I'm not really bothered by Wright leaving to be honest. But, what was Wright's reason for wanting out? Was he unable to settle? Seems a bit quick for him to make a judgement on these grounds. Surely he must have some other reason.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Slade made a profit on the transaction so whats the problem ?. I was more concerned about spunking away £ 55000 on Johnny ( do you know I am shagging Holly Vallance ) Dixon.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

Pot, Kettle, Black.

Rodfox

Jan 6, 2008
Apologies but this thread has got me particularly riled.

:mad:

Soooooo knowledgeable, hasn't been to a game yet!!!!!!!!!

Presume you were looking in the mirror when you called me a prick, idiot.

Either partake as an adult or put your straight jacket back on, comeplete idiot.:dunce:

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Clearly Wright was never 'first choice' and signed because RS didn't think he was going to get his top target/s. However, now RS has signed his number 1 target/s (in both Bennett and Davies), he wasn't going to play.

Anyway, IMHO he'll turn out to be average in comparison to both Bennett and Davies!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here