Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky TV!

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
For all those people who couldnt be bothered to go today purely because it was on SKY :salute:

Although considering how many of us there were we done ourselves proud, our level of support today was terrible. You cant cheer your team on from the comfort of your armchair!

What happened to all of u today?!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I've been on sky during our last 4 sky tv matches :clap2:

(You can see me walking into the ground before kick off :jester:)

"We're GAY and we're beating you!"

:lolol:

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
kinkygerbil said:
couldnt even watch it on sky :(

Gutted! Im not against people who cant watch the game for legitimate reasons, just dont understand those who chose not to go becasue its on TV, seems like a naff reason to me.

What sort of signal is that giving to prescott about our new ground when live on TV we look like we have hardly any fans?!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Half Time Pies said:
Gutted! Im not against people who cant watch the game for legitimate reasons, just dont understand those who chose not to go becasue its on TV, seems like a naff reason to me.

£22 a ticket. £3 programme. 7am start. Bank Holiday.

It didn't suprise me.

Although I did go and we had a GREAT time. :clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Half Time Pies said:

What sort of signal is that giving to prescott about our new ground when live on TV we look like we have hardly any fans?!

Prescott has already ruled that we need a new ground. The only question left is where it is to be sited.

I couldn't go cos I am broke this month and do have Sky tv. I invited others round and we did stand up when we heard the chants for Falmer and we joined in some of the other songs.

Well done the fans who went. :clap2:

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
Yorkie said:
Prescott has already ruled that we need a new ground. The only question left is where it is to be sited.

I couldn't go cos I am broke this month and do have Sky tv. I invited others round and we did stand up when we heard the chants for Falmer and we joined in some of the other songs.

Well done the fans who went. :clap2:

Thats fair enough if you were broke, its just that the only reason i can find for the poor turnout (last i heard we had only sold 600 tickets) was the fact it was on Sky. What a rubbish reason for not going to a game, if Arsenal fans were like that they would get no away support!

Well done to everyone who did go though, we did make a noise!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Dawsey said:
Not sure about that, I thought about 1,000-1,200 max

Still a good crowd - well done to all those that went :clap2: :clap2:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I really wanted to go, but I'm just too poor at the moment:(

What's really annoying is I get paid tomorrow, just in time to pay road tax and a £200 deposit for university:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here