Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] sky sports today

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
I thought exactly the same. It’s like inviting three guys on the train home from a game after a few beers, to be on the panel.

Last edited:

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
I had it on while decorating. It says something that I didn't even notice at least one of the goals had been scored.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Yep - posted this on the fixtures thread:
As an aside, got home and switched on Soccer Saturday... christ how dull is it with the presenters on it today. No idea who the lead guy is but it's like they're reading the news rather than reporting on the football. Death of Soccer Saturday when Jeff Stelling retires at the end of the season?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Does anyone know why a Saturday 3pm kick off was televised? Has there been a change to the stupid 3pm blackout?

May 1, 2023
Does anyone know why a Saturday 3pm kick off was televised? Has there been a change to the stupid 3pm blackout?
Man City Leeds was supposed to be on TV on Sunday
Man City got to CL semi-final and play on Tuesday
Match gets moved back from Sun to Sat
Still shown on TV for contractual reasons

Expected to be a one off but I've seen a few articles already saying whether the blackout is necessary.

Thin edge of the wedge most likely

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
But wasn't he involved in some bad accident and suffered a brain injury a few years ago. Probably the reason he struggled with his speech.

Checked on Google and couldn't find anything. Can't remember it myself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here