Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sky sports news

gully07

Sep 26, 2010
hassocks
tuned in at 0700 this morning as they are going through the headlnes they say brighton score 3 and gus has a message to the fans.watched it for the whole hour and nothing came on about it any ideas anyone

tuned in at 0700 this morning as they are going through the headlnes they say brighton score 3 and gus has a message to the fans.watched it for the whole hour and nothing came on about it any ideas anyone

You are me and I claim my £10

Did exactly the same thing, turned it on a 7 heard that and have been watching ever since. and we both live in B.Hill

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I'd love to think it a signing and "Message from Gus" is taking its time because signature not on paper just yet but unfortunatly I think it will just be a "let's not get carried away by freindly results" Gus speech, I do hope I am wrong!

gully07

Sep 26, 2010
hassocks
thats 2 hours now and still nothing kids are doing my head in saying i wanna watch something else dad this is boring

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
Well everyone knows he was interviewed by them last night at the ground, right? So at some point he will appear but the content of the interview might affect when its being shown. A signing might be coming today that he talks about in the interview. Heres hoping eh?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Well everyone knows he was interviewed by them last night at the ground, right? So at some point he will appear but the content of the interview might affect when its being shown. A signing might be coming today that he talks about in the interview. Heres hoping eh?

If you read the back page of the Argus posted in another thread, Guys has said that the final two players may not be coming until at last mid week

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Hope your right [MENTION=22108]misterspatch[/MENTION] and Gully tell your kids some of us on here don't have sky sports so we are relying on you for the news! Lol

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009

just said the same thing but it's "warning" not "message"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here