Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Sky Sports News Presenter Tickled With Dildo At Everton's Training Ground

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
As ever on transfer deadline day, I seriously have to question the lives of these people who feel compelled to spend their entire evening in a carpark at a training ground, or outside a stadium, standing behind some bloke with a mic on the offchance of catching a glimpse of a new signing through a tinted car window.

True, but on the other hand there's a bit of me that's grateful that they are there waving dildos and calling Sky reporters baldy. There's something about the false excitement that Sky tries to generate about deadline day - often with an undercurrent if desperation - that needs to be punctured, even if it is by a bunch of saddos outside a windswept deserted stadium in some grim part of the country.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Good effort earlier when someone was reporting from Stoke (I think), and one of the background mongs shrieked "F** her right in the P***Y"

As ever on transfer deadline day, I seriously have to question the lives of these people who feel compelled to spend their entire evening in a carpark at a training ground, or outside a stadium, standing behind some bloke with a mic on the offchance of catching a glimpse of a new signing through a tinted car window.

I can honestly say if we were about to sign Ronaldo I'd be perfectly content to read it on here, or in the paper tomorrow, and keep my powder dry for when he trots out for his debut at the Amex. If I'm going to stand around in a carpark all night, I'd at least want to see someone being done up the wrong-un.

Sky will have been actively rounding up local scrotes to stand behind their man. It helps them give the impression that TDD is MASSIVELY important and in no way an overhyped contrivance

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Sky will have been actively rounding up local scrotes to stand behind their man. It helps them give the impression that TDD is MASSIVELY important and in no way an overhyped contrivance

Exactly. It will probably emerge they paid someone to do it, and the purple dildo will be signed off with a raised eyebrow from the accountant in the reporter's expenses...

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Transfer deadline day hype is a fairly new Sky engineered phenomenon but i guess they are interested to see how all their money is being spunked away. They only have themselves to blame when the resident mongs make a bid to get on camera and boy they were out in force last night. I did watch it last night in the forlorn hope that Palace may have tried to repeat their scattergun transfer approach of last season and make some panic signings, alas they didn't do an awful lot and a few key injuries could cripple them for the rest of season hopefully.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Career progression...

BwhvfOpIQAEhQ7o.jpg

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
Exactly. It will probably emerge they paid someone to do it, and the purple dildo will be signed off with a raised eyebrow from the accountant in the reporter's expenses...

Yeah, studio gave game away by over the top annoyance with the behaviour and language. It's moronic of sky as they know its going to happen and why the hell do they need a bloke standing in the cold in some dingy street to relay news. Surely transfer news isn't found on the street, only idiots wanting their 2 secs on telly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here