Sky+ question

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
Is there a way of downloading things I have recorded on Sky+ onto a laptop or equivalent media? Something I have recorded I want to show at a presentation and my only alternative at the moment is to replay it and then record onto video but this would mean lugging my video recorder around with me.

Thanks in advance.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
you can't really unless you want a really complicated and horrendous solution that involves taking the box apart !!!

:)

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
A good question though. I had wondered about whether that was possible but not bothered enough to ask.

I would have though there was some software that can adapt a feed from a Sky+ box and create an MPEG. If not - then there should be!

You could always record it on your mobile phone in 10 second chunks
:jester:

DC Rules

Could It Be Forever?
Sep 19, 2006
a dvd recorder connected to it, thats what i have, can then play it back on laptop.
is it something already been on, or something i could record and put on dvd for you??

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
DC Rules said:
a dvd recorder connected to it, thats what i have, can then play it back on laptop.
is it something already been on, or something i could record and put on dvd for you??

Thanks for the offer. Its something thats already been on. What leads do you need from box to DVD recorder?

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Seagull over NZ said:
Thanks for the offer. Its something thats already been on. What leads do you need from box to DVD recorder?

SCART ..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports