Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sky live pause

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
You should have an RF out 2 connection which should be a standard aerial connection. You may need to find the RF settings in the set up and make sure they are switched on.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Press services button
Then 0 0 1 select
Go to planner rebuild and press green to save
The box will reboot and the pause button work

Does that wipe the HDD or will it retain the recordings?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
You should have an RF out 2 connection which should be a standard aerial connection. You may need to find the RF settings in the set up and make sure they are switched on.

New ones don't have an RF out. You have to buy io connection. Sky have been out of stock for ages. Which is rubbish they bought nearly all the stock but are withholding it so people sign up for multiroom or what ever it's called now. You can order them on eBay but beware many are cons. There's a shop in Sidley near Hastings that had them recently, I got mine there.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
New ones don't have an RF out. You have to buy io connection. Sky have been out of stock for ages. Which is rubbish they bought nearly all the stock but are withholding it so people sign up for multiroom or what ever it's called now. You can order them on eBay but beware many are cons. There's a shop in Sidley near Hastings that had them recently, I got mine there.

Do you use a 'magic eye' and if so does is still work with the io connector?

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Piltdown you are correct ,they dont have any connectors for your aerial unlike the old sky + box .Am I fighting a losing battle trying to get an io from a high street store tomorrow .Was told by sky the reason they dont have connectors now is sky are trying to get away from having aerial plugs at back .Yea I bet they are !!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
In reply to the OP. Check that you are receiving a signal from both inputs from the LNB. The thin cables used by Sky+ can slip out of the f connector in your lnb and your connector to the box. Make sure your box is receiving a signal from both cables. If not, sky pause and planner won't work. The box needs to be receiving signals from both cables to work.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Piltdown you are correct ,they dont have any connectors for your aerial unlike the old sky + box .Am I fighting a losing battle trying to get an io from a high street store tomorrow .Was told by sky the reason they dont have connectors now is sky are trying to get away from having aerial plugs at back .Yea I bet they are !!

Maplin's look like they sell them, if you have a store close by http://www.maplin.co.uk/p/sky-io-link-for-skyhd-n89da

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Guys sorry but another Sky question .Just received said new sky hd box and set it all up only to find I cant get tv in the kids rooms and ours upstairs .I assumed it was because my aerial that feeds the tvs upstairs was not put into the new sky box unlike the old box ,as there was no input for the aerial to go into .So rang sky and they told me I needed an i/o or ioa link device that plugs into the sky box and then you connect your aerial (thats what I am assuming ) .These things cost about £25 ,is there somewhere I can buy these things on the high street ,and Ketchy does that sound right in your expert opinion mate

Google is good :thumbsup: ...................http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Remotes-Accessories/My-new-IO-LINK-does-not-work/td-p/1333757

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here