Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Sky GO question

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm going to the Isle of Wight this weekend with the doris and my little grandson. I'm assuming our posh static caravan will have wi-fi (which no doubt I will have to pay for). That being the case, being as I intend to be in front of our game on Sunday - will the Sky Go account on my laptop still work, being as it'll be at a different IP address ?

If not I will have to scope out a BAR somewhere with Sky Sports, which is no disaster. But I'd rather chill in the caravan with it tbh. Anyone ? Bueller ?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Having a different IP address won't make any difference. Its all about log in details

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
You're a scholar, and a gentleman. Cheers chap.
Sorry I didn't read your question properly. I was thinking about sky sports on another platform. I use to get it free because somebody else paid for it. You could have it on four devices.
If you can get WiFi I believe you can log into your sky go account and stream away from another IP address

Last edited:

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Given you are on the Isle of Wight you will only be able to receive three channels. BBC 1 & 2 and ITV. :) Seriously SkyGo will work as mentioned above as it is login details that give you access to your channel subscriptions

Baldrick

Aug 24, 2020
If your caravan has a TV in it, take an HDMI cable to link your lap top to the TV so you can watch the match on a bigger screen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here