Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sky bet table prediction

Aug 1, 2006
Sorry if already posted but anyone think we can do better than this. looks about right to me.

1686570952983.png

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Think we`ll do well to finish above Villa this year.
Chelsea will be a worth a shout for the title with no European Football if Pochetino manages to turn them around.
They won it with Conte last time they failed to qualify for Europe and it makes a big difference.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
The idea that the top 7 will always take 1-7 is flawed.
I can understand that Spurs and Chelsea not having European football should mean they will be well placed to get back.
But the gap between the least strong of the Big 7 and the rest of the league, is not that big.

In my view there will definitely be at least 1 of the other 13 in the Euro places.
(I suspect it won't be us though)

Aug 1, 2006
I can understand that Spurs and Chelsea not having European football should mean they will be well placed to get back.
But the gap between the least strong of the Big 7 and the rest of the league, is not that big.

In my view there will definitely be at least 1 of the other 13 in the Euro places.
I feel we might still finish above spurs.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I personally think Liverpool will have a super season. Their starting XI is as good as any.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I'd bite your hand of for 8th, personally. That would be a successful season, especially if we can get through to the latter stages of one or two of the cup competitions.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I'd bite your hand of for 8th, personally. That would be a successful season, especially if we can get through to the latter stages of one or two of the cup competitions.
Does 8th get Conference League, next season? ( assuming cups are won by a top 6 team)

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Does 8th get Conference League, next season? ( assuming cups are won by a top 6 team)
It should do as the PL is predicted to get a 5th Champions League place on merit but it’s not guaranteed and a disastrous campaign across Europe for PL clubs could affect that. Unlikely to happen but there are more unknowns this coming season for European competition qualification.

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
More likely to get relegated than win the title?

BOO!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It should do as the PL is predicted to get a 5th Champions League place on merit but it’s not guaranteed and a disastrous campaign across Europe for PL clubs could affect that. Unlikely to happen but there are more unknowns this coming season for European competition qualification.
So a quarter of the PL clubs would qualify for the Champions League ? That would be bonkers. Can't see UEFA offering us that.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021

Yes. A very safe prediction*. There's always more surprises than that

*OK yes not a prediction, a way of getting you betting on their site.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
So a quarter of the PL clubs would qualify for the Champions League ? That would be bonkers. Can't see UEFA offering us that.
From the 24-25 season they CL is expanding and places will be given to 2 teams from associations with the highest 1-year country coefficient. There is a very good chance England could be one of associations. This would be in addition to the 4 places already awarded to the PL.

I don’t know if things would be further complicated if the Champions League or Europa League winners were PL sides who didn’t qualify for the following season through League Places. In theory giving even more spots to English sides.

This means during the season we may not be entirely sure where the cut off for minor European competitions is as it could depend on the performances of all of the sides in Europe, and could change from season to season for those reasons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here