Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky Ban Fans from Transfer Deadline Day

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Let's not forget the Palace 'protest' through a quiet residential area last year putting the frights up youngsters in the local area.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
People need to get a life and stop complaining , think it spoils deadline day abit.
also this year i was going to declare my love for Natalie on sky sports news

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
There were some serious morons around on transfer deadline day ... why they want to hang around is beyond me ... good move by Sky

There were some serious morons around on transfer deadline day ... why they want to hang around is beyond me ... good move by Sky

Here they are.

You know the idiots that come on here and their only argument, to whatever discussion, is "We're in the prem, you're not" blah blah.

Well here they are biting the hand that feeds them.

(needs to be said this is NOT outside Selhurst, this is in a leafy suburban residential street)

Oh and they all ran away when they thought Millwall had turned up.

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The fans are an integral part of Jim White's deadline day coverage, this is a minor disaster.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
The Stoke "roll up man" was hilarious. Someone post it up here, just quality. Also one (or several in fact) of the Stoke fans were straight from the set of League of Gentlemen. Marvellous Scenes.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Shame, going to miss all this :lolol::lolol:

dildo.jpg

blow-up-doll-on-sky-sports-news-transfer-deadline-day.jpg

BB-A98SCcAAEQ7H.jpg:large

modrich-transfer-joke-sneaking-out.jpeg

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Long overdue there seems to be an inbuilt idiots switch in a lot of people that gets turn on and up to maximum when a TV camera is pointed at them. No point having a camera at lancing no action will be going on

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Surprised Sky/Clubs haven't sold tickets so you can stand behind the roving reporters.

Barber would

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Sky are the ones who have ramped it up more than anybody. A little less hysteria, and pretending it's all so damn exciting and world-shatteringly news-worthy, would be welcome.

I think I'll wait and see who we've signed on here the next morning.............

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Sky are the ones who have ramped it up more than anybody. A little less hysteria, and pretending it's all so damn exciting and world-shatteringly news-worthy, would be welcome.

I think I'll wait and see who we've signed on here the next morning.............

You're hoping....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here