Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Six Nations U20 rugby at the Amex in March

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
For those interested I believe Piers O'Conor (on the bench for us) is a Sussex lad and a former Heathfield & Waldron player. Now with Wasps I believe..

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
For those interested I believe Piers O'Conor (on the bench for us) is a Sussex lad and a former Heathfield & Waldron player. Now with Wasps I believe..

How dare that West Midlands outfit encroach on Harlequins territory.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Looking forward to the game I think the crowd is over 11,000 I was hoping to fill the stadium as it is England vers the Frogs looking forward to hearing Swing low. But this is a good crowd for the U20

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The pitch should fine. Swansea City and Reading successfully share the grounds with professional Rugby outfits. One game won't hurt.

It's all down to the type of grass stadiums have. I'm guessing the AMEX has a pretty modern patch.

I really want to go Friday. Some of our Quins boys are playing, including James Chisholm who is a Sussex lad. Last I heard there were no tickets left.

There are over 500 tickets left, NS is now open

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I believe it is now up to 14,000.Title decider so there's a trophy presentation afterwards.

That's a brilliant crowd for an U20s match. Likely to be the biggest those lads will have played in front of.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
There are over 500 tickets left, NS is now open

:thumbsup: Thanks. I think my phone was unable to show this. I've now booked a ticket.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Is it POTG yet.... if it was I would go

There are a few hundred available through the club website. I've just booked.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
That's a brilliant crowd for an U20s match. Likely to be the biggest those lads will have played in front of.
Is 14,000 right? I think South, ESU and WSU are closed completely and North has only sold a few. Maybe they will include 3,000 x 1901s in the "gate"...?

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I still think £15 is a tad steep for under 20's rugby.... I payed that to go to watch Gloucester 1st team!

Must have been a while back. It's not cheap these days.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
CAfCkE7W4AAZe0E.jpg hope they dont ruining our pitch

Joe Pineapples

Mar 28, 2010
Brighton
Really looking forward to this. Should be a fun atmosphere. Plus, I'm getting to sit in a stand I've not experienced before so there's that too!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here