Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Why anyone would quit the labour party now is beyond my comprehension

489fadd5098bbd47a4f526301c8126ac.jpg

Who’s Andone peeping at!!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
You surprise me.

My Mother did actually ask me if I was a Communist when I was about 25 years old. Which surprised me because although I have very Leftist Politics, I am a true believer in a Capitalist System. I just believe that if you do 'get ahead'' under the Capitalist System that is the time to help out more in terms of Taxation.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
What a merry quip. Perhaps more to the point is that **** McDonnell is standing before a banner with two of the worst mass murderers in history presumably showing solidarity with them.

That's nothing. The one behind his head is Dsinghis Khan - Only Joking before people respond to that !

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Who cares ? Obviously thought the Iraq war was ok

Everything that is wrong with the extreme left. ‘Who cares?’. Well you should you kin idiots, you cannot even provide decent opposition when the Tori’s are in utter disarray. Party of protest, not fit to govern.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Funnily enough he could have sent almost the exact same Tweet had he been a member of the Conservative Party, a simple substitution of Anti-Semitism for Islamophobia, and, everything else remains the same.

So nobody on the left has fear about Islam? I think you mistake phobia with fear, something the extreme Islam is trying to instil into us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here