Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sir Christopher Lee has died too

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
He will rise again with the help of the blood from a ''Busty Virgin'' Well he did in every other Horror Film so why not now

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Brilliant in the hammer horror films. In fact in everything he did.

Another one gone.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I met him briefly at Heathrow a couple of years ago. He was being provided wheelchair assistance but even seated and clutching his cane he seemed enormous in stature and still had that voice.

Phenomenal that he was simultaneously performing in two of the largest film franchises in his 80s.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Ah that's a shame. I was oft up late as a youngster watching a good number of Hammer Horrors with him and the Cush as the chief stars - taking a slightly different interest when their fare become less suggestive and more pure boobs out lesbian bloodsucking fun.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
RIP Great actor , man and life.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
The fact he had a career renaissance at seventy-nine when most actors would be settling down to a quiet retirement goes to show his durability.

He also enjoyed an unlikely heavy metal career. In 2010, his album Charlemagne: By the Sword and the Cross won a Spirit of Metal Award from Metal Hammer magazine.
He marked his 92nd birthday by releasing an album of heavy metal cover versions.
:bowdown:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Blimey - there's a lot of it going on, today and yesterday. Starting to feel a bit queasy myself!

Anyway, RIP Sir Christopher.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
RIP. Made Yoda look like a CGI glove puppet in Attack Of The Clones.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here