Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sir Bruce Forsyth

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
He even laughs at his own piss poor jokes mans an idiot.

An idiot worth a lot of money, with a very well respected career. If you are extraordinarily lucky you may be just like him one day, but I rather doubt it.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Having appeared on the Generation Game in 1975 I have nothing but respect. My mother (as a guest) engaged Bruce for a good hour in the green room after the show and talked about his acting. ..he was a Shakespearean actor...he really appreciated talking about his serious side.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
From an oldie, no he isn't Gareth ..his time is really up! I thing Tess and Claudia are brilliant how they do the compare bit.

Thanks for the memories Bruce, but now is the time to gracefully retire...as the song goes.

It's
Not the best dancing tonight so far

Bruce is fine, although he is still doing the same act now for 40 years. Its Winkleman who should go. I'm fed up of her weird squinting whenever she looks at the autocue. She looks like a rat or a short sighted mole.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bruce is fine, although he is still doing the same act now for 40 years. Its Winkleman who should go. I'm fed up of her weird squinting whenever she looks at the autocue. She looks like a rat or a short sighted mole.

She is actually blind as a bat!

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Which bits do they compare?

My tits are bigger than yours ....
Yeah but, my flange is smaller than yours ....

As for Brucie, it the predictability of the boring pun jokes [presumably all written for him] that make him naff. Drop the comedian act and stick to the dance analysis.

The "you're my favorite" to every couple is also so yesterday ....

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Bruce rocks! He was at the Iron Maiden gig at the O2 back in August. His grandson was in the support band Voodoo Six. It was cool seeing him in a Maiden t shirt giving it the horns from the mosh pit :)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
He's pretty much spent 65 years telling godawful jokes, hosting shockingly bad but popular game shows, leering over females and prancing like a tit. How he has managed to cling onto a career once the music halls closed I have no idea.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Christ, that woman is awful. I don't watch her on anything except Film... and listen to her on the radio if she happens to be covering someone. She has ruined Film.... She gushes over the most saccharine dogshit and has nothing to say about anything requiring thought, just chews the end of her pen. She's a big bag of cocks.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
As an aside the fact that Forsyth is showing up at Iron Maiden concerts indicates the whole party's over. It's like getting a lapdance off your Mum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here