Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sir Alex gets very upset

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Didn't look deliberate to me, the bloke was just trying to clear it. If RVP is playing dead on the ground like that he can't really complain about getting in the way of someones clearance.

Man United are a f***ing mess of contradictions and Fergie is (successfully) deflecting the attention from the fact they dropped points.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Let me state this first: I HATE Man Utd. I HATE Fergie and I MASSIVLY dislike RVP so I have NO preference towards them but...

Williams 100% meant to smack that ball at him. Anyone who thinks he was trying to clear it is COMPLETELY deluded. The whistle is well gone and he does it in complete frustration.

In the post match interview he's almost laughing about it.

Again, I hate the red lot so I would find ANYTHING to take the blame away from Williams....but he meant it. Plain and simple.

Fergie has clearly over reacted and lost context with what he said, but I think he's well within his rights to be properly MIFFED with what Williams did.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Let me state this first: I HATE Man Utd. I HATE Fergie and I MASSIVLY dislike RVP so I have NO preference towards them but...

Williams 100% meant to smack that ball at him. Anyone who thinks he was trying to clear it is COMPLETELY deluded. The whistle is well gone and he does it in complete frustration.

In the post match interview he's almost laughing about it.

Again, I hate the red lot so I would find ANYTHING to take the blame away from Williams....but he meant it. Plain and simple.

Fergie has clearly over reacted and lost context with what he said, but I think he's well within his rights to be properly MIFFED with what Williams did.

So how is any of yesterdays events any different to Keane's attempted murder on Haaland?... That was perfectly acceptable at the time in Fergie's book, as was a certain someone attempting to murder Beckham by throwing a boot square at his face... There's no getting away from the FACT Fergie is a two faced DIN.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
So how is any of yesterdays events any different to Keane's attempted murder on Haaland?... That was perfectly acceptable at the time in Fergie's book, as was a certain someone attempting to murder Beckham by throwing a boot square at his face... There's no getting away from the FACT Fergie is a two faced DIN.

I dont disagree with you. The Haaland debacle was the worst one I've ever seen.

But I'm purely commenting on this event which was still bad in it's own right. He's not going to say "well im not angry about it as Keane did a worse one 11 years ago"

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
nvpity.jpg

ropey9

Feb 25, 2009
Sign him up - must be the best footballer in the world if he can pick out RVP's head when most football players can't leather the ball at a massive goal consistently.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Brilliant play on the media by Fergie, completely takes away criticism of the result, all the media want to talk about is the RVP incident. The guy is a god when it comes to handling the media after games

He does it so often. Its gut wrenchingly obvious when he does it.

The media must get really confused: its clearly rubbish but they have to print it and publicise it because its a good story.

When United drop points, its very often overshadowed by the perceived slight that caused it.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
BBC Sporf ‏@BBCSporf
BREAKING: Robin Van Persie is said to be in a 'Stable Condition' this morning, after doctors gave him just a 3% chance of living last night.

BBC Sporf ‏@BBCSporf
BREAKING: The FA are set to question Ashley Williams over the attempted murder of Robin Van Persie.

:lolol:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

there could a be a hint of dilberate act about it, only Williams can say for sure, but the whistle goes as he makes contact with the ball.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
I think all prostrate footballers should have a ball kicked at their heads now in case they have sustained a genuine injury. It would certainly keep the game flowing and cut down on the time wasting.

:thumbsup:

Sounds logical and pragmatic to me.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Sir Alex most upset about Williams of Swansea kicking the ball at RVP when he was on the floor, said should be banned for a long time. Have to agree and surprised the ref only gave him a yellow

Sir Alex Ferguson should

1)Concentrate on tonight as it is his most important night of the year as Santa's leading reindeer.

and then

2)Be sectioned, once and for good!

The man is an utter nutter, a big-bully with so may screws loose he could do with a Meccano set for Xmas!
Oh and don't give me any of the most successful manager in the history of the game guff.
He annoys me intensely.

TNBA

TTF

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

the normal over reaction by a twerp who allows his players to get away with just about anything they like ..............but if anyone so much as brushes one of his players they and he are calling for the death penalty

as for the Beckham incident, if it had been Roy Keane he hit with the boot he might have been sucking his food through a straw in the nearest hospital

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here