Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sink immigrants' boats - Nick Griffin

Seagull Stew

No binfest needed. I just find it hilarious!

About 33 seconds in, you can see it in his eye that he's just realised what he's said!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
What a sad, ignorant man. I'm surprised he hasn't offered to spearhead his plan by paddling out in a canoe to intercept the boats; armed with a pea-shooter.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What a retard that man is. His parents must be so proud.

As must the thousands of northern monkey pigeon fanciers who legitimised his nonsense by voting him in. Big round of applause. Well done you.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Depends who's on the boat.

My ex-bosses son in law was an Afghani whose job was to make prosthetic limbs for land mine/war type vctims etc in Afghanistan.

Part of the year though he'd live in London.

One day he's sitting watching the tv and up comes a story on supposedly poor misfortunate immigrants coming into England.

The only thing is he recognises one of these people as a vicious ex-warlord who would have been responsible for many countless deaths of innocent people.

He calls the authorities and informs them of this, nevers hears anything back from them.

He made further enquiries about the newly arrived group and was only told that they would all be allowed to stay in the country.

He's out there in the community somewhere still I guess.

The one thing he told me that struck a note was that the true poor people can't afford to get onto those boats.

It's only the people with money or crooked connections who can.

Twas very insightful talking to him.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
just evidence, if it were needed, that the man is a prize cock and both he and his party are racists.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Here we go again , he says throw them a lifeboat,

namby pampby attitudes again, f* k thousands of imigrants getting in all the time, if we did sink boats maybe just maybe it would be more of a deterant than the way it is now

Of course this will turn into a hippy loving, student cock munching , gay pride walking spac fest as it always does on here though

Seagull Stew

namby pampby attitudes again, f* k thousands of imigrants getting in all the time, if we did sink boats maybe just maybe it would be more of a deterant than the way it is now

Of course this will turn into a hippy loving, student cock munching , gay pride walking spac fest as it always does on here though

:clap2:

Dandyman

In London village.

Quite right. if we simply nuked all of the world outside of western europe we could an end to this nonsense once and for all. You know it makes sense.

Seagull Stew

Sorry, didn't mean to laugh at you Dougal. It's just amazing that you ranting righties still choose to stick up for this complete and utter tit Griffin!

BeardyChops

Jan 24, 2009
Presumably the lifeboat will be one of those special ones that's only capable of going to Libya and not carrying on the journey to Europe.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
15 pages, with coventrygull responsible for 6 of them (where at some point he will try and convince people that the BNP are a clever party)

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Didn't say it was to sink them with immigrants in it, but to sink it so it can't be used to stop them dying at sea during the crossing. This single comment has been taken out of context.

Think its been highlighted as a part of sensational journalism.

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I heard some of the interview last night as I was falling asleep, and genuinely thought that I was drifting into a dream. Apparently not it seems.

Just appalled, shocked and disgusted that this bigot has managed to obtain a seat in the EU.

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004

Oh dear me :nono:

Seagull Stew

Didn't say it was to sink them with immigrants in it, but to sink it so it can't be used to stop them dying at sea during the crossing. This single comment has been taken out of context.

Think its been highlighted as a part of sensational journalism.

Is that the official spin or did you just think of it? Pretty impressive if you did!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here