Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Singing

SingitLoud

Dec 4, 2012
Hove
Can some of the characters making up the numbers in the north stand start
singing a bit.I am getting knackered lately doing all the the work! Not only has it
given me a hernia but women and children start taking the piss when i lose my voice!
I don't know if they think it's against the rules just like the standing laws here ,or
whether they need some tuition.Another thing as well ,how come there are so many gaps appearing with no punters! I had 4 seats to myself against Bristol City
and i ain't no fat bastard.Plus it made it boring.When it does fill up sometimes you
get someone's aunt flo sitting next to you who has borrowed the ticket instead of going to the Gala bingo! Anyone else think the same?

singing a bit.I am getting knackered lately doing all the the work! Not only has it
given me a hernia but women and children start taking the piss when i lose my voice!
I don't know if they think it's against the rules just like the standing laws here ,or
whether they need some tuition.Another thing as well ,how come there are so many gaps appearing with no punters! I had 4 seats to myself against Bristol City
and i ain't no fat bastard.Plus it made it boring.When it does fill up sometimes you
get someone's aunt flo sitting next to you who has borrowed the ticket instead of going to the Gala bingo! Anyone else think the same?

f*** off you Palace inbred twat.

Caravan Utilizing Nomadic Traveller

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Singing is also the name of a fabulous song by Tindersticks. Really like that one.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Your typing style, poor punctuation etc., is very reminiscent of another NSC poster from the past, name escapes me, is this a duplicate account?

SingitLoud

Dec 4, 2012
Hove
Your typing style, poor punctuation etc., is very reminiscent of another NSC poster from the past, name escapes me, is this a duplicate account?

Didn't know these things were mulled over by a proof reader, just digest what i am trying to get across you toff!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Perhaps they don't want to sing? Perhaps there's a reason there are empty seats around you?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Then they should go and sit in another stand.

Perhaps they want to sing, they just don't like being bullied into it by what I can tell from his posts, a rather aggressive man.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Perhaps they want to sing, they just don't like being bullied into it by what I can tell from his posts, a rather aggressive man.

If they want to sing then why aren't they? Too many games this season the north stand has been dead. Songs get started and no one else joins in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here