Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Singing section!

Sussex By The Sea
Jul 21, 2011
Now now El Pres, I will have to roll out the "Man United have more ST Holders with a Manchester Postcode than Man City Fact" if you persist. I wonder how many of our ST holders have a BN Postcode?......been done hasn't it?

Urban Myth.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I thought the whole of the North Stand was meant to be our designated singing area? Do we need to subdivide that down now? ???

It has been subdivided- the left side and then the NSK in the back right corner. If they all got together the atmosphere would be superb, instead they try and outdo each other, which results in a crap atmosphere. I moved seats this season up near the NSK, and whenever you hear a song start over on the left, instead of the NSK and their gang joining in, they start their own different one. Pathetic really, if they all joined in together it could be really good.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
It has been subdivided- the left side and then the NSK in the back right corner. If they all got together the atmosphere would be superb, instead they try and outdo each other, which results in a crap atmosphere. I moved seats this season up near the NSK, and whenever you hear a song start over on the left, instead of the NSK and their gang joining in, they start their own different one. Pathetic really, if they all joined in together it could be really good.

It's a shame. From my perspective in west upper. Since the new seats went in the north has not once sung in unison.

North could be really loud if they got it together . As it stands they are not audible from the south at all which is a massive missed opportunity .

Get it together lads

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
It's a shame. From my perspective in west upper. Since the new seats went in the north has not once sung in unison.

North could be really loud if they got it together . As it stands they are not audible from the south at all which is a massive missed opportunity .

Get it together lads

It is seriously odd that Brighton fans seem to find it so difficult to even clap together in unison. It really isn't that hard. And I don't understand this right side trying to outdo the left side stuff, it just makes for a crap atmosphere.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It is seriously odd that Brighton fans seem to find it so difficult to even clap together in unison. It really isn't that hard. And I don't understand this right side trying to outdo the left side stuff, it just makes for a crap atmosphere.

It's all about the tightness of your trousers and how low the crutch rides as far as I can tell....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here