Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He has a fan's attitude to football.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
but given the miss at Leicester , is it nailed on he would've scored?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005

I thought at the time that perhaps it was better than he didn't have the chance to muck it up, this way it goes down in the books that he surely would have scored had the pass been made. Whereas it could have been a head in hands moment a la Leicester.

I'm sure he would have tucked it away though!

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003

it could have been a head in hands moment a la Leicester.

what, Leicester where the lino's flag was up for offside so it would not have counted?

Lets' be quite clear on this - CMS did not cost us a point at Leicester - officially it does not even count as a miss due to the aforementioned flag-waving exercise ... and before people take issue with this, I ask, "would it have been a goal had if gone in?" No - so it can't be a miss then

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
what, Leicester where the lino's flag was up for offside so it would not have counted?

Lets' be quite clear on this - CMS did not cost us a point at Leicester - officially it does not even count as a miss due to the aforementioned flag-waving exercise ... and before people take issue with this, I ask, "would it have been a goal had if gone in?" No - so it can't be a miss then

Actaully the linesman gave a goal kick, not offiside as I was about 10 yards from him. But hen scores more than he misses and would not change him for anyone outside the Premership, he just needs someone to play along side him and we would have a great forward line. Do not think Barnes is the answer.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005

Didn't think it was given as offside myself? But if it would have counted or not is irrelevant, he still missed from a yard out. Not blaming him as it happens to everyone, but it was still a head in hands miss

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here