Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Simple straw poll: New Home Shirt - YAY/NAY ?

New Home Shirt

• YAY

Votes: 96 15.8%
  • NAY

Votes: 403 66.5%
  • M-EH

Votes: 107 17.7%

• Total voters

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
I dunno, I despair... I really want to be positive about this shirt but I know that it is simply ridiculous...

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I wonder how many sheep have voted they don’t like it cos the ‘cool’NSC posters have said they don’t like it ???

You’re about the third person to make this bizarrely weak accusation. I’ll let you in to a secret, Brighton supporters exist outside of NSC and you’ll no doubt be appalled to know that fans on Facebook and Twitter pretty much all hate the shirt too. It’s got nothing to with being a sheep or following the cool crowd, it’s just a really really awful shirt, the whole kit stinks tbf.
Just because we’re all Albion supporters we’re not obliged to love every offering they afford us, certainly not a dog’s dinner like they have this time.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If the stripes are between 4cm and 5cm wide, I'll basically like the kit.

I particularly dislike fat stripes so this kit fails at the major first hurdle for me.

But each to their own.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
If the stripes are between 4cm and 5cm wide, I'll basically like the kit.

I particularly dislike fat stripes so this kit fails at the major first hurdle for me.

But each to their own.

Or not, in the case of the pretty much universal opinion on this monstrosity of a shirt

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
You’re about the third person to make this bizarrely weak accusation. I’ll let you in to a secret, Brighton supporters exist outside of NSC and you’ll no doubt be appalled to know that fans on Facebook and Twitter pretty much all hate the shirt too. It’s got nothing to with being a sheep or following the cool crowd, it’s just a really really awful shirt, the whole kit stinks tbf.
Just because we’re all Albion supporters we’re not obliged to love every offering they afford us, certainly not a dog’s dinner like they have this time.

I have shown this shirt to people I know and all say they like it, and guess what ? None of them are on Facebook or Twitter !!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
And I bet your opening line to them was - “oh my god have you seen this hideous dog shit kit the club have released?”

Not a great gambler then?

Why would I open with that, I wouldn’t get an honest answer that way. I think you’re doing people a disservice by suggesting that they can’t form their own opinions. It’s just a really crap shirt, there’s literally nothing more to it than it.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Not a great gambler then?

Why would I open with that, I wouldn’t get an honest answer that way. I think you’re doing people a disservice by suggesting that they can’t form their own opinions. It’s just a really crap shirt, there’s literally nothing more to it than it.

I’m sorry for my little outburst!
We are all entitled to our opinions, let’s hope this shirt brings us success this season and by May everyone on NSC, Twitter and Facebook would have changed their minds !
Have a good weekend

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Not going to start yet another new thread on kits, but I've been thinking whether fans change their minds about a kit design after seeing it for a prolonged period.

I didn't like the dark green kit much ('hate' would be too strong), but grew to like it more - especially after the win at Palace.

I really didn't like the blue home kit - and still don't, really - but at least got used to it as all my kids wore it (they still do).

Can't think of any others, mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here