Do you want the UK in or out of the EU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
There's lots of things about the EU that really piss me off

but

I would be even more pissed of if the economic problems of the last few years got worse, which even Nigel admits would be the outcome of getting out.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Million percent in - We would be isolated economically, culturally and would be absolutely the unloved fag end of Europe.

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
In, because I don't want to be associated with the racists bigots and Little Englanders.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
In, because I don't want to be associated with the racists bigots and Little Englanders.

oh dear baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Totally agree , when we joined the EU I was all for it because I thought it would lesser our relationship with the US , unfortunately this has never happened , as the saying goes we 'lick ass' .

Just out of interest. If we came out of the EU. Would it affect you in Brno?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
In, most definitely.

The sooner we have this referendum the better. The main parties have been far too timid about this, fearing the public would vote to leave. I don't believe that would happen, and it will be good to put the issue to bed once and for all.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
In.

Sure, there are issues with the EU, but leaving will screw us over and lose the country and economy loads......and since we wouldnt be a part of the EU anymore, they wouldnt give any financial support. Then there is the issue on foreign people currently in the UK and ex-pats living in EU countries as the right to travel within the EU would exclude the UK, effectively isolating ourselves and severing trade with other countries.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Its too late for us to leave, we would become economically isolated, could do with not having to pay so much in though, didn't Maggie once get our payments down?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
OUT , I don't believe all the mass hysteria that we'll end up as a tinpot banana republic if we leave the EU.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here