Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
LOL

Got to play someone.

Couldn't handpick a better three games.
Fair point. But we want it easy. Real easy. I suppose ideally it'd be 3 games against Palace, but no doubt ever team would like that.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Could've done with Barnes tonight in the place of Crofts. Almost won it with his diving header, and his second half display was a little better than his first, but even his applause for the us lot was minute and in the background and not full of heart. Ok Barnes may have attempted to slyly poison a linesman with an innocent blowdart, but I would've preferred him out there for his touch and involvement.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Palace play Leicester on Saturday. Forest too still to play Leicester. I think three points will be enough with our superior goal difference.

Also Bolton go to Cardiff. Could even be the game Cardiff clinch the title....

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
We need to finish third or fourth and go into the playoffs in good form, so no easing up!

Kaz, Bucka and Barnsey back on Saturday with Bruno on the bench will give us a big boost and several players will not have to play the full ninety. Also, no midweek games until the playoffs and only one away game in the next three.

Looking good!

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
I'd agree with those saying 4 points is probably enough from here but I have a feeling it'll still go to the wire - when has supporting Brighton ever been simple? Bolton and forest have very winnable games on sat and we're as likely to draw on Saturday as anything else, that's just what we do this season, with no doubt us hitting the woodwork five times and their keeper as MoM. With Leicester playing the stripey nigels, if we drew and they drew there could be five teams within 2 points of each other scrapping for 3 places with 2 games to go come sat night. I still think we'll do it but don't allow yourselves to get too comfortable yet, it's going to be edgy I reckon!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here