Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simon Jordan or Dick Knight

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Jordan v Knight ---- One is a true fan of his club , who rescued them from a previous chairman who was ruining the club and would have left them homeless, has invested great time and personal resources into the club, has appointed top quality managers who are now managing in the premiership and is loved by all the fans.
And of course the other one is Dick Knight :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

If Knight was half the chairman Jordan is we would have been playing at Falmer years ago, Jordan is a man who is prepared to finance his team through his own pocket and back his managers in the transfer market whilst Tight is just a glory hunter who hasn't a pot to piss in.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Ernest said:
Good afternoon Trig and Merry Christmas to you, will you be attending the ARS Christmas Party on Friday ? Starting in the Sportsman witha nice drinkie and followed by tarts in E Block during the match and a nice festive version of Knight Out, Sack the Board :clap2: :clap2:
Merry Christmas Ernest!!!

I shall be in the Sportsman from 11am... Unfortunately i wont be in E Block but i can lead the D Block assault!

:lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Lord Bracknell said:
Yeah.

Spend some money so that overpaid players can take the piss out of us as well.

???
Telling me you would rather have a chairman who spends roughly 100k every 3 years to a chairman who has ambition to take his club to the premiership and spend a fortune of his own money mmmm.

Anyone who picks knight over jordan needs there head seeing to:drink:

Yeah the palarse players have taken the piss and jordan rightly so speaks his mind and is entitled to lose his head and that shows his committment.

Although knight seems honest and loyal he doesn't have the ambition or money to make this club what it should be a force in football.:smokin: :wave:

HAPPY CHRISTMAS:rolleyes:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
If you are in the premiership like southampton then you can do well with limited funds,but outside its all about money end of it.:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here