Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simon Hooper

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
That is an absolute stone wall penalty. Dunk has tried to take his shirt off him!

I thought that- until I saw Dunk's arm being pulled out its socket.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The annoying thing is, having watched it again at half time, it becomes quite clear that tosser's perspective would only have afforded him a view of Dunk yanking the bloke's shirt off him, and thus it was probably reasonable of him to conclude it might be a penalty.

Either he couldn't see Dunk being pulled himself though, or he's just a weasel-faced arse: that bit I'm not so sure about.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The more I watch it, the less it looks like a penalty. If anything it's a foul on Dunk, but probably not even that.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Right or wrong, that decision cost two points. Add that to the 2 points lost at Bolton for a dodgy Murphy sending off and a Bolton player standing on Greer's back to score - we are not getting the rub of the green with refs. Although Dunk got a let off vs MK.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Dunk may have had hold of his shirt but was the Burnley player not pulling Dunk's arm with both hands?
Also 2 of Burnley's chances were clearly offside and not flagged.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Right or wrong, that decision cost two points. Add that to the 2 points lost at Bolton for a dodgy Murphy sending off and a Bolton player standing on Greer's back to score - we are not getting the rub of the green with refs. Although Dunk got a let off vs MK.
Bristol City could have had a pen against us too. I think the rub of the green is about even so far thi season.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
of course it was a penalty; however, so early in the game when he saw it happening before the corner was taken he should have spoken to them and let everyone know that he wasn't gonna let that sort of thing pass unpunished

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here