Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simon Grayson backing Whites to shrug off Gus Poyet factor

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Can't wait for people to stop dismissing us as "wanting it because of the "big" team we are playing" or "the new manager/Gus Poyet factor". IF we win tomorrow I hope people will start to take us seriously as a side to be worried about playing.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Can't wait for people to stop dismissing us as "wanting it because of the "big" team we are playing" or "the new manager/Gus Poyet factor". IF we win tomorrow I hope people will start to take us seriously as a side to be worried about playing.

You think that's going to happen? It's been 10 days since Gus was appointed (first home league game). We'll be playing against a big team. A team our manager used to be number 2 at.

We would need to demolish them 4-nil before we were taken seriously and those other factors were even starting to be discounted.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
You see I thought the Leeds manager may say in an interview that there is no way on earth his team will handle the extra hype. "I expect my boys to just roll over and die in the face of this opposition" - something like that maybe? What a pointless article it is.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
"We're always a big attraction when we go to any club and the crowd and their players will be up for it". :wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
"We're always a big attraction when we go to any club and the crowd and their players will be up for it". :wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker:

Yeah my thoughts exactly, man do I hate Leeds Utd!!!!!
:US::US::US::US::US::US::US::US:

Zeke Rowe's shoes

Oct 21, 2008
Bath

yes, but it is true - it will be close to a sell out.... and they are top of the league so our players will be up for it to prove themselves against the best in the division

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here