[Albion] Simon Adingra - 20 year old Ivory Coast forward - Signed 24/06/2022

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
He starts. It's live on BBC3. Kick-off 8pm.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
If you mean spending an extended period of time celebrating in his home country, and missing important league and cup matches in the process, I f**cking hope not!

That would constitute an intermediate period before the welcome home!

But a proper club celebration of the achievement should be in order - winning a continental cup is no small thing even if it's not a WC.

First though Cote d'Ivoire have a couple more matches to win.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Incredibly insular comments here with more than a whiff of cutting off noses to spite faces.

SA returning as an AFCON winner, irrespective as to when that is, comes back an even better player.
Quite why anyone wouldn't want that is a little baffling.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Given that he would presumably have to stay for the third place match at the weekend, he will be available for Sheff Utd. Even without this match, he would have travelled on Thursday at the earliest and it is unlikely that he would have started at Spurs. Getting ever closer to everyone being there, bar Solly.
I presume you haven't been on here long enough to get my reference. Maybe check out the Gold thread

Edit - or not. I was sure that would be in there.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Incredibly insular comments here with more than a whiff of cutting off noses to spite faces.

SA returning as an AFCON winner, irrespective as to when that is, comes back an even better player.
Quite why anyone wouldn't want that is a little baffling.
Agree, but would go further. Irrespective of whether or not it makes him a better player for brighton I just want him to win. He seems like a good lad. Works hard. Had an interesting path to where he is. And is one of us. That's enough for me. Go Simon!

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Agree, but would go further. Irrespective of whether or not it makes him a better player for brighton I just want him to win. He seems like a good lad. Works hard. Had an interesting path to where he is. And is one of us. That's enough for me. Go Simon!
Well said. He's one of us. That should be enough. The pettiness of the comments here is incredible

Well our boy is head and shoulders best player on the pitch currently

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Let’s hope he loses and is back for Sat …

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Adingra taking the corners I see - but if nothing changes - he’s headed to the final.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Final is CDV v Nigeria at 8pm on Sunday on that BBC Three if DRC can’t get back into this in next 15 mins

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Adingra was subbed off a few minutes ago. Ivory Coast still 1-0 up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports