Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Silly girls with pom poms, we don't need them

The Grub

Nov 14, 2004
Hurstpierpoint
It annoys the hell out of me every time I catch a glimpse of those pom pom girls on the pitch before a game. Do people actually want them there? Is it just me who thinks they don't belong there. It's not American football after all.

I can just imagine the first time we watch a match at the new Falmer stadium and it's ruined by those prancing pom poms.

I get the impression that other people think it's ok but i can't even watch when they do there little dance.

Can I have some of your views please.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i want them there:love:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i only wish they were there last season, as it would of made games actually worth going to given the shit on offer on the pitch

this season they are an added bonus:)

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
I guess some people like them, so what's the harm? I can't be arsed to watch them so I read my programme or chat to my mates. I'm only interested in what happens on the pitch during the game, they can do what they like on it before if it keeps some people happy.

Mar 24, 2005
The Grub said:

I can just imagine the first time we watch a match at the new Falmer stadium and it's ruined by those prancing pom poms.

If it's the same group of girls for the first game at Falmer then they will definitely ruin it...who wants to see a load of OAP's 'prancing' around in short skirts.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
be ok if they came closer to the south stand so we could be amused with at least the potential that we might get a glimpse of some pubes

*Im not a phile , never have been and never will be*

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
:cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery::cheery: :cheery:

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Skint Gull said:
I'd rather they were a bit older so i didn't feel like a perv but they're alright!

Post of the day. Spot on mate

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I felt sorry for the pom pom girls at Donny, I had 4 layers of clothing, a Goretex jacket plus a hat and scarf to keep me warm...all they had were skimpy little numbers, they must have been bloody frozen the poor little darlings.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
The Grub said:

REALLY??!!

You'd let a group of young girls dancing ruin something you've been through thick and thin and waited years for?

Anne Widdicombe pole dancing in just a thong couldn't ruin the first game at Falmer.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The cheerleaders are great!

And by the time we get to Falmer they should be in their prime, watch out Hammerettes.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
To be honest I hate things like that, along with anything else that tries to 'Americanise' football. Like the entire Premiership.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
You don't have to watch, just have another drink in the pub and you miss them completely.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm

sorry monks, couldnt resist it :lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here