Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Signing might, or might not, be Glenn Murray - via Kerry Mayo

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
What would Kerry Mayo know?? How to pretend he was prepared to give some Palace (away) tickets away last season when really it was just a joke. That's what. Still laughing about it Kerry......
Stick to footy, comedy's not for you :)

He's a football agent...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What would Kerry Mayo know??

Well, he's got plenty of contacts at the club, he's one of CMS' best mates, and he works as a football agent.

I'd say he's likely to know quite a bit, to be fair.

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
I don't understand what is going on.

Basically, Kerry Mayo may know something about the striker we want to sign. That's it. Then, the people of NSC assume that this signing is happening today and are all working out whether he would be eligible to play tomorrow; despite the fact that we could, in fact be nowhere near a signing.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Basically, Kerry Mayo may know something about the striker we want to sign. That's it. Then, the people of NSC assume that this signing is happening today and are all working out whether he would be eligible to play tomorrow; despite the fact that we could, in fact be nowhere near a signing.

It is imminent then

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009

That's what imminent smells like to some people.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
Can you please add ' And may or may not be today, or at all for that matter' to the thread title. Cheers

Last edited:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

you are not alone mate
lots of players we are or are not going to sign take the whole football league list of players and a pin

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

We're signing seven strikers (Owen, Heskey, Murray, Beckford, Owusu, Zamora and Cole). From now until Christmas, they will all fight it out in an X-factor-style competition to establish who will get the up-for-grabs roles of "CMS support" "big lump up front" and "impact sub" in preparation for the promotion push to the promised land in the new year.

The unsuccessful candidates will loaned to Portsmouth to try and prevent their eventual slide into League 2 or oblivion, whichever comes first.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
my cat has just pissed on my tasting plate.........not happy...!!!

he/she must be saying something an anagram or face on the plate in the dried up urine

Meggy says all this is cows dung

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
We're signing seven strikers (Owen, Heskey, Murray, Beckford, Owusu, Zamora and Cole). From now until Christmas, they will all fight it out in an X-factor-style competition to establish who will get the up-for-grabs roles of "CMS support" "big lump up front" and "impact sub" in preparation for the promotion push to the promised land in the new year.

The unsuccessful candidates will loaned to Portsmouth to try and prevent their eventual slide into League 2 or oblivion, whichever comes first.

Are you THE actual Greg Bobkin? If so why the hell haven't you put yourself on that list.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Are you THE actual Greg Bobkin? If so why the hell haven't you put yourself on that list.

Greg Bobkin will be signing on a 10-year deal imminently.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5112045 said:
Greg Bobkin is the head JUDGE :thumbsup:

THIS!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here