Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Signing might, or might not, be Glenn Murray - via Kerry Mayo

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
dreaming I know. but could we have not signed and registered a player with the FA to play tomorrow but be holding back on general release. After all why give Hull much notice of personnel changes.

I know been out in the sun too much today!

Wouldn't be surprised at all if this happened- might just be sorting out the publicity stuff press release etc. Who knows...

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
BennettsFieldBunny ‏[MENTION=3975]ben[/MENTION]nettsField
I can't comment on names.But we are after two strikers. One is now imminent, the other has stalled for the time being due to other transfers

BennettsFieldBunny ‏[MENTION=3975]ben[/MENTION]nettsField
@12CMS12 future rests with the second "bigger" signing. If we sign him CMS is off. If not he stays. Part of reason for delay in transfer

I never listen to anything on Twitter, just thought I'd contribute what I've seen. No idea why someone would actually tweet that to CMS though, prick.

Attention seeking mate.

I could have been all over Twitter during the last couple of weeks stating that we are going to sign a striker but I can't possibly tell you who... then when we do I say 'I told you so'.

Oh, and it's the summer holidays!

If he does sign, things with never EEEEEVVVVVEEERRRR be the same again.

It's the End of the World as we know it....or at least it could be for CMS' albion career if you believe what that chap says on twitter

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
FootieNews2012 ‏@FootieNews20121
Crawley have made a bid for Southampton's unwanted striker Lee Barnard.

I know that Creepy are deffo in the hunt for a striker.. Would he drop that low again at this stage of his career?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I love #bunny and am #teambunny BUT #bunny don't tag CMS in when tweeting stuff like that!!!! #bunnylove

Decode

Jan 25, 2010
At least there is a match to concentrate on tomorrow. Don't think i've ever seen so many transfer rumours, its worse than the daily mirror.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
very confused with the inclusion of Owusu...is it a hint about raising the roof?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Chilli chicken open lasagne l Food l Lorraine | ITV.com

James Tanner makes a lean and tasty chilli chicken lasagne - inspired by Heptathlon medalist Jessica Ennis.

Serves 4

Ingredients:

500g of diced skinless chicken breast
1 large courgette, sliced
1/2 yellow sliced pepper
1/2 red sliced pepper
A handful of small broccoli florets
8 sheets of fresh egg lasagne
100g grated Monterey jack cheese (kids love grated cheddar)
Rocket leaves to garnish
Season to taste and extra virgin olive oil
Vegetable oil for cooking

For the chilli sauce base

4 cloves garlic
1 thumb size piece of grated ginger
1 deseeded red chopped red chilli
1/2 diced red pepper
1 can chopped tomatoes
2 tbsp tomato ketchup
A dash of Worcestershire sauce
2 tsp light brown sugar

I assume that because the ginger is in bold, it is very important to this recipe

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
So the only thing we may have learnt on this thread so far is that there is no way Kerry Mayo would broker a deal to sell an Albion player to Palace. Good man!

I'd still call bull on that.

He has a new Job and if that job required him to do it and he refused based on the fact he used to play for us and doesn't like Palace I would be thouroughly Pissed off if I was his boss.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here