Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Signed up for Gold ticket scheme and tickets not allocated/payment rejected?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I just got through on the phone, mine say printed in my purchase history, and had to filter it to find them but they HAVE been loaded on to my cards.

I did opt to print the extra ticket I bought for my daughter this morning but the man on the phone said I had to collect it so lucky I did phone up after all.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
So you are saying even if it's in your purchase history, you've got gold membership and you've had your confirmation email.....you may still not have your seat and they can sell it to someone else?

what the hell?

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
If it's just a plain buy your own seat you can go on to the e-cash website & check there.

It'll show that it's been uploaded to your smart card (under all events)

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
oh, i'm sure there were a few there trying it on, but the majority were all having problems i am afraid, i spoke to several of them, and overheard the many conversations with the staff walking up and down the queue and at the desk. when i spoke with the manager myself (whom i know) she expressed the fact it had been a nightmare and she was really struggling with the shear volume of issues.

i am not fear mongering, personally i would want to understand the truth of the situation, and i am glad i did, or i may have missed out through no fault of my own, and being one of the few who seemed sensible enough to take the clubs advice and signed up for gold.

i always try to be positive about the club, having had some great customer service over the years, but i will always be honest and realistic about things.

.....all that said, i do not believe the club will release anyones season ticket seats until they're confident they have got a handle on the issue, and they certainly don't make these mistakes intentionally.

I can confirm this as the steward was trying to explain that there were so many issues the young ladies would not be able to deal with the issues there and now.
I did hold on and got to talk to one of them and explained that I had purchased four tickets on the friends and family and gold membership, but although I had got an email confirming my ticket they could not confirm the other 3 tickets have been secured. She said she will try and confirm later today.
So clearly there are still issues.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just checked mine and event loaded, wahay

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
I'm one of the "few" who had problems. (I was already a Gold Member, but my bank cancelled and reissued my card a little while back. So I updated card details within the required timescales, but payment was still rejected - perhaps because the first transaction needs the security code?)
Although I didn't seem to be able to book my own seat online any more, there was a seat available in the row in front of me, so I booked that instead. I'm presuming my reserved seat will now be released for general sale later today - but, if I do somehow end up with 2 seats, I have a non-STH brother to pass it onto!

Bisto

Getting older everyday
Oct 25, 2010
Brighton
Great Service

I've just spoken to someone at the club and they are aware that a small number of the many thousands of people in the Gold ticket scheme for this game did not get their tickets allocated to them - possibly receiving a communication that the payment was rejected.

The club will hold your tickets for you until they hear from you that you DON'T want them. They are obviously very busy at the moment, but they will get in touch. If you want to speak to them, by all means try - but you might want to wait until things quieten down a bit.

But, in short, you will get your tickets if you want them.

I had foolishly not checked the card saved against the Gold Membership as all through the year no problems. Blood ran cold when I saw the email saying payment
was not collected against my seat. I couldn't address this online (as directed within the body of the email text) but did buy the away leg ticket...thank you.

It took an hour to get through to the ticket sales (which is not unexpected as traffic would be high) only to be informed to ring another number and talk to customer services......at this time I was becoming stressed.

It took another 40 minutes to get through to customer services (which is not unexpected as traffic would be high) and the guy who dealt with my issue was outstanding; attentive, interested and resolved it for me while having a 'fans' conversation................great service, thank you and well done!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here