Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sidwell wants in

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
yep, for the right money I am happy to have him on board

I don't think the stumbling block with Sidwell would be the money..............I think it is the length of the deal he is looking for so I think his Agent will tout him around many clubs looking for a 3 year deal

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I don't think the stumbling block with Sidwell would be the money..............I think it is the length of the deal he is looking for so I think his Agent will tout him around many clubs looking for a 3 year deal

That's very true.

Two years max imo, decent signing on fee for him.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
That's very true.

Two years max imo, decent signing on fee for him.

One of my mates works quite closely with Sidwell and he was the one who told me that he is after a 3 year deal somewhere. Who knows if he doesn't get it he could be an option . I like him as a player and with fitness he would be a good signing.

In contrast to that I think we will be in the market for a goal scoring midfielder and he doesn't really fit that category. The Forrest match aside that is

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
One of my mates works quite closely with Sidwell and he was the one who told me that he is after a 3 year deal somewhere. Who knows if he doesn't get it he could be an option . I like him as a player and with fitness he would be a good signing.

In contrast to that I think we will be in the market for a goal scoring midfielder and he doesn't really fit that category. The Forrest match aside that is

34 in December, and he wants a 3 year deal somewhere ??

Good luck with that Steve.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here