Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Camship

Sep 16, 2012
Duffy still a little worse for wear... C0CqPsWXgAAB8OT.jpgC0Cp8h0WQAAQqoK.jpg

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I haven't spotted Sam Baldock. Is he next to the 'pope'?

Two tourists wander into St Peters Square, Vatican City and see two people up high up at a window. Turning to a Nun they ask who is at the balcony, "Not sure who is in the white gown, but that's Sam Baldock next to him"
Old joke.
PS Anyone worked out where they are. I said on Saturday they were going to Manchester.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Two tourists wander into St Peters Square, Vatican City and see two people up high up at a window. Turning to a Nun they ask who is at the balcony, "Not sure who is in the white gown, but that's Sam Baldock next to him"
Old joke.
PS Anyone worked out where they are. I said on Saturday they were going to Manchester.

Seeing as there were Arsenal fans in the pub and they were playing citeh yesterday, it seems likely.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Old joke.

Opposite Caffe Nero on a busy street in Manchester - I'm going to say that's Yate's (where else!) on Portland Street

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
This is all bringing back my PTSD from the time I was stood with an all too terrifyingly clear view up Gerry Armstrong's leopard skin dress when he was dancing on the bar at the Pink Coconut. Shudder.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I love the fact that are own players are chanting "we are going up!" at the end on one of the videos

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports