Sid well signs.....good or bad news?

Sidwell. ..good or bad?

• Good

Votes: 206 86.9%
  • Bad

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Meh

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Hope we can do a lot better and he is just back up !

Votes: 21 8.9%

• Total voters

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Signing a player who is good enough to walk into any other championship side is a good day. The fact he will probably be a back up for Kayal & Stephens is a compliment to how good a partnership they have formed.

Decent signing and now 3 competitive central midfielders

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Do you do children's parties? You do seem to be happy go-lucky, entertaining sought of fellow.

Keep taking those happy pills mate they will surely take us to the promised land reality check please! We only managed to beat one of the top six sides all season and we had four goes at the massive and failed to beat them but all said and done we only missed out on two goals for promotion so a great season the thing is the expectation will be so high next season with record sales of season tickets so we will be all holding our breathe for the summer signings!

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Has great technical ability. Watch him in a warm up pinging the ball around with gay abandon, pinpoint accuracy and bringing it down, under control from anywhere. All the time not breaking into anything more than just above walking pace.

If only games were played at that pace.

Still a reasonable signing I reckon.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Has great technical ability. Watch him in a warm up pinging the ball around with gay abandon, pinpoint accuracy and bringing it down, under control from anywhere. All the time not breaking into anything more than just above walking pace.

If only games were played at that pace.

Still a reasonable signing I reckon.

You should inform Stoke of this! :facepalm:

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Sidwell is a good player with experience hopefully in addition to Kayal and Stephens but if need be as a short term replacement. Wouldnt think that he was able to pull too many strings when wages were discussed. More a case of we are prepared to pay x amount will you accept that more so than what do you want ?

Ok I'll say it......

But can he play left back?

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Sidwell provides the experience cover.
Now need to get the Cousens deal done who will provide the youth and legs in midfield.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Signing a player who is good enough to walk into any other championship side is a good day. The fact he will probably be a back up for Kayal & Stephens is a compliment to how good a partnership they have formed.

Decent signing and now 3 competitive central midfielders

I think he will be competing for a regular first team place. He might be disappointed? Second fiddle to Glen Phelan at Stoke? Not that I watch Stoke so I can't explain this.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
You're an idiot, yeah?

Look mate all signings at our club are budget driven Sidwell fits our budget and sadly next season I doubt we will be signing any high end players all we can hope for is our scouting team unearth a few gems! This is realitly!

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Look mate all signings at our club are budget driven Sidwell fits our budget and sadly next season I doubt we will be signing any high end players all we can hope for is our scouting team unearth a few gems! This is realitly!

Sorry but TB is putting in 10 mill a year. What exactly are you putting in?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here