Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Si Signore Restaurant - Brighton

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
It absolutely brilliant.

Its a byo so bgeer/wine is as cheap as you want it to be & the food is good wholseome homecooked italian with terrific service. Also the best garlic bread in Brighton

Reccomended

Pavel Srníček's Haircut

Card-carrying slagfan
Jun 12, 2009
Brighton
I can second that, it is a fab slap-up. Cheap as you like, with big portions of unpretentious tasty Italian grub. The desserts are fantastic too.

You can also bring your own wine along, and there's no corking fee.

Don't go expecting a fine dining experience, but do go expecting fantastic service, a relaxed atmosphere and some top nosh. Be warned though, they don't take cards. Only cash or cheque.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Pavel Srníček's Haircut;3008916 said:
I can second that, it is a fab slap-up. Cheap as you like, with big portions of unpretentious tasty Italian grub. The desserts are fantastic too.

You can also bring your own wine along, and there's no corking fee.

Don't go expecting a fine dining experience, but do go expecting fantastic service, a relaxed atmosphere and some top nosh. Be warned though, they don't take cards. Only cash or cheque.

What he said.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Pavel Srníček's Haircut;3008925 said:
Indeed, and I have you to thank for letting me know about it. It's shit in the office today, by the way. So humid it feels like walking through warm milk. Is the stick ball game off?

No. It's 34º and sunny in Hove. I hope.

And even if it is off, there's always beer and food and stuff.

I keep tellin' ya, Brighton & Hove has opted out of the UK meterological system, and employs its own indepedent weather fronts.

Have fun in Lewes. Only 7 hours til you can sod off home. Make sure they don't blow too much stuff up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here