Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shut up For The Sake of Diversity

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
what if their country disowned them and revoked their citizenship?

did they drug and rape 14 yr old girls in their country ...?? will you have them at your house ..?? I've got teenage daughters so i'm out...!

cut their heads off and stick them on the tower .......medieval shite and all that......:wink: dirty *****

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/black-country/child-sexual-exploitation-victim-aged-20376014

Child sexual exploitation victim aged just nine in the Black Country

Hannah, whose name was changed to protect her identity, reported to West Midlands Police that she was repeatedly raped by 18 men . The attacks allegedly began when she was just 10-years-old and continued until she was 17.

Some of her alleged attackers were in a local Walsall street gang at the time and are said to have later progressed to serious organised crime, including drug dealing.

And in March a second alleged victim of the Walsall grooming gang claimed police failed her - and had told her mum she was prostituting herself.

Karen said: "I was 12 or 13 when I went with my mum to the police to report the first rape. But a female police officer accused me of lying and that just broke me. I went off the rails after that."

Her mum said: "She was always going missing after that, we'd have to pick her up at the police station after she was found by them, sometimes at hotels. The police asked me if I knew what was happening and I said if I did I'd have an idea how to deal with it, I had no idea.

"And they said, 'Well, we think your daughter is prostituting herself'. I could have dropped to my knees at that point because we were talking about a young girl."

A police report in 2012 confirmed a grooming gang was operating in an area of Walsall with a large Pakistani population.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/black-country/child-sexual-exploitation-victim-aged-20376014

Child sexual exploitation victim aged just nine in the Black Country

Hannah, whose name was changed to protect her identity, reported to West Midlands Police that she was repeatedly raped by 18 men . The attacks allegedly began when she was just 10-years-old and continued until she was 17.

Some of her alleged attackers were in a local Walsall street gang at the time and are said to have later progressed to serious organised crime, including drug dealing.

And in March a second alleged victim of the Walsall grooming gang claimed police failed her - and had told her mum she was prostituting herself.

Karen said: "I was 12 or 13 when I went with my mum to the police to report the first rape. But a female police officer accused me of lying and that just broke me. I went off the rails after that."

Her mum said: "She was always going missing after that, we'd have to pick her up at the police station after she was found by them, sometimes at hotels. The police asked me if I knew what was happening and I said if I did I'd have an idea how to deal with it, I had no idea.

"And they said, 'Well, we think your daughter is prostituting herself'. I could have dropped to my knees at that point because we were talking about a young girl."

A police report in 2012 confirmed a grooming gang was operating in an area of Walsall with a large Pakistani population.

Grim.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
isn't it ....."the gang , after apparently banging a ten year old went on to serious crimes like drug dealing " :mad::mad: so selling drugs is worse than screwing 10 yr olds....in who's ****ing book is that the case ffs...??

I work with the victims of some of these grooming gangs and victims of other such human waste. Their lives will never, ever be repaired.

Jan 30, 2008
I work with the victims of some of these grooming gangs and victims of other such human waste. Their lives will never, ever be repaired.
Yet the perpetrators seem to be protected by some , people that live in the dark ages and treat their women like shit ,its a hard habit to break eh?
Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Yet the perpetrators seem to be protected by some , people that live in the dark ages and treat their women like shit ,its a hard habit to break eh?
Regards
DF

You’d be surprised how many white, British men of broadly Christian faith also treat women like trash. They’re all criminals to me.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

fair play mate ....this system leaves a shit load of damage behind it , we need to own some of it , some of it isn't ours ...!! Atoning for the sins of our grandfathers isn't really fair in my book.:moo:

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/ne...g-gangs-trafficking-girls-birmingham-20441989

Grooming gangs 'trafficking girls to Birmingham from Derbyshire for decades'

Brave survivor speaks about abuse she suffered as a schoolgirl by predatory gangs after running away from care homes

She says Asian men of Pakistani heritage would regularly take her and friends to Birmingham where she was plied with drink and drugs and abused.

In one incident, she claims West Midlands Police officers stopped a car she was in with a group of abusers and another girl.

Despite taking the underage youngsters' names and ages she says she was allowed on her way with the gang.

Sarah had reported her abuse by Asian grooming gangs in 2012, to Derbyshire Police officers.

She said: "I made lots of statements about Derby men and Birmingham men. Nothing happened at all. They said they'd spoken to some other girls, and that was it, nothing was going ahead.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/ne...g-gangs-trafficking-girls-birmingham-20441989

Grooming gangs 'trafficking girls to Birmingham from Derbyshire for decades'

Brave survivor speaks about abuse she suffered as a schoolgirl by predatory gangs after running away from care homes

She says Asian men of Pakistani heritage would regularly take her and friends to Birmingham where she was plied with drink and drugs and abused.

In one incident, she claims West Midlands Police officers stopped a car she was in with a group of abusers and another girl.

Despite taking the underage youngsters' names and ages she says she was allowed on her way with the gang.

Sarah had reported her abuse by Asian grooming gangs in 2012, to Derbyshire Police officers.

She said: "I made lots of statements about Derby men and Birmingham men. Nothing happened at all. They said they'd spoken to some other girls, and that was it, nothing was going ahead.

If the Tories didn't defund the police since 2010 maybe they would have the resources to have stopped these crimes?

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Shirley defunding the police is a good thing though because it helps to save black lives

not sure what your driving at there, sorry.

Just that people that voted for austerity and would still vote for austerity today (Hartlepool) needs to be aware of the effects that cuts to services have which you have thankfully highlighted

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here