Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shut up For The Sake of Diversity

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
'was named' In other words, his name has been used, but he wasn't consulted. He is seeking legal advice.

or to put it another way the Tories bullshit race report was complete bollox, written by paid stooges and they just made up names or faked their endorsment. The worse thing is they know they can get away with it, now they have gaslit the public they won't lose a single vote

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
or to put it another way the Tories bullshit race report was complete bollox, written by paid stooges and they just made up names or faked their endorsment. The worse thing is they know they can get away with it, now they have gaslit the public they won't lose a single vote

Let's hope not :)

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
was...?? doesn't make any sense otherwise so as a quote it's without value.

another person has claimed they were never contacted...it may be the case that none of those mentioned were

[tweet]1377551258287017986[/tweet]

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
The minority race-baiters are going to bloody livid that the UK is not after all the racist country they want it to be.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
The minority race-baiters are going to bloody livid that the UK is not after all the racist country they want it to be.

The BBC are absolutely spitting with anger that the UK is a shining light for diversity and tolerance, absolutely fuming they are.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Only according to a report which it increasingly seems they just made up

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
Only according to a report which it increasingly seems they just made up

I always wonder why their first reaction isn't why their intelligence is being insulted rather than riding the bandwagon. But yep, they're doing it.

#easilyled

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Listening to many calls to LBC over the last two days from Black and Asian British folk (I genuinely don’t know what’s an acceptable nomenclature just now), they undoubtedly face awful racism in the workplace. From bullying small business owners, to managers in larger enterprises.

Low level stuff, often picked on unreasonably month after month, whilst their colleagues are left alone. Orchestrated to squeeze them out (i.e. constructive dismissal).

There are some awful people out there.

What can be done to tackle this furtive racism by individuals?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I always wonder why their first reaction isn't why their intelligence is being insulted rather than riding the bandwagon. But yep, they're doing it.

#easilyled

images.jpg

easilyled says NSCs resident gullible :dunce: who struggles having an original thought past what people on twitter are telling him he must believe.

priceless

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here