Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shrewsbury Or Gillingham

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Shrewsbury, Nicer ground, nicer fans, nicer town........Gillingham is a shithole, and the stand is like the family stand at withdean.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Gillingham its closer and I have no problem going back there. I have mates who support them and would be a good bit of banter too,

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Gillingham can go f*** themselves. I hopes Shrewsbury smash them.
It would have to be a Playoff, or a promo/relegation decider to ever come even remotely close to tempting me back to that vile, godforsaken, stinking, mould-ridden CLUNGE of a town in Kent. Other than Yeovil, it is the absolute WORST awayday you can imagine.

Go SHREWS

Agreed. Has a season ticket when the Albion were at Gillingham and it was the worst two years ever. Haven't been back since and don't really want to.

Shrewsbury on the other hand is a nice town with a nice new stadium. Easy decision.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
At least there's surely no way Gillingham can do as badly as they did last time they reached a play-off final. In the 1999 Division 2 play-off final they were 2-0 up v Man City and somehow managed to lose (3-1) on penalties :lol:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
At least there's surely no way Gillingham can do as badly as they did last time they reached a play-off final. In the 1999 Division 2 play-off final they were 2-0 up v Man City and somehow managed to lose (3-1) on penalties :lol:

they were 2-0 up on the 90th min too!!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
don't really give a shit and Gillingham is closer and will have a better buzz about the game but it would be f***ing funny to see 35k pikeys crying

I want Gillingham to win - used to live there when I was a kid - my Mum used to sell pegs round Rainham village, and I used to break in to the houses after she left, unfortunately my Dad decided to move our caravan to Worthing and I had to change allegiance to Brighton!

Please don't take offence or cast a spell on me when I ask; Are you a gyppo, and do you have internet in your caravan?

plymouth nige

plymouth nige
Oct 21, 2003
plymouth
Please don't take offence or cast a spell on me when I ask; Are you a gyppo, and do you have internet in your caravan?

Made Plymouth Council fit a telephone line on to our illegal site so now I have Broadband!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here