Shrewsbury Or Gillingham

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Gillingham can go f*** themselves. I hopes Shrewsbury smash them.
It would have to be a Playoff, or a promo/relegation decider to ever come even remotely close to tempting me back to that vile, godforsaken, stinking, mould-ridden CLUNGE of a town in Kent. Other than Yeovil, it is the absolute WORST awayday you can imagine.

Go SHREWS

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Shrewsbury, many a good time spent there, great supporters, good beer/pubs, nice place to spend a weekend

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It would have to be a Playoff, or a promo/relegation decider to ever come even remotely close to tempting me back to that vile, godforsaken, stinking, mould-ridden CLUNGE of a town in Kent. Other than Yeovil, it is the absolute WORST awayday you can imagine.

Go SHREWS

Hard to argue with any of that.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Gillingham only took 700 to Rochdale for the s/f away leg but 38,000 of the gypos come out for a trip to Wembley - lets hope that every one of the pikey bastards go home with their tails between their legs with that c**t Scally throwing himself under a train!!

Go on the Shrews!!

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Shrews as I have a lost afternoon owing to me there. I remember absolutely nothing from that last day of the season apart from waking up on Shrewsbury station after the game.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis

Go SHREWS

To right. Add to the fact shrewsbury is a new ground for most people.

no81skint

Apr 27, 2007
Coventry
Will be cheering the Shrews on at Wembley as part of their support because

1. Hate Gillingham like everyone else
2. As Midlands-based Seagulls fan we will be very light of games close by next season
3. Never been to Wembley and this seemed like an excellent opportunity (glad didn't opt to be a Scunthorpe fan - all looks a bit unbalanced)

And...looks like nice weather for it

D

Deleted User X18H

I despise Gillingham a horrid pikey town full of really rough people boasting of how big their two bob slum dwelling is.

On the other hand Shrewsbury is near the lovely Shropshire countryside and is ideal for a weekend away (except for those with young kids)

So believe or not its Shrewsbury for me this savvo

plymouth nige

plymouth nige
Oct 21, 2003
plymouth
I want Gillingham to win - used to live there when I was a kid - my Mum used to sell pegs round Rainham village, and I used to break in to the houses after she left, unfortunately my Dad decided to move our caravan to Worthing and I had to change allegiance to Brighton!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Another vote for Shrewsbury here, mainly due to it being closer to me than Gillingham.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
i never ever ever want to have to go near the pistfield again so shrewsbury,tidy stadium and going by this seasons trip a away end we should fill and make some noise,beware the pies though the colors are bolloxed up,the red foil are the chicken and the gold are the steak n kidney,welsh people eh.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Gillingham. Used to live in the Medway Towns before moving to Brighton in 1980, and still have a soft spot for the club. Stood in the Rainham End many a time, though was never a supporter. Plus me old dear is good friends with the wife of ex-owner Dick Hales, who died recently, and she could do with a bit of cheering up.

Oh, and we could maybe offer Grant Holt League One football next season if Gillingham turn over Shrewsbury. Would do a job.

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2
I'm undecided..

On one hand I'd love Shrews to demolish Gillingham today but on the other I'd love us to smash them home and away next season.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

Go SHREWS

agree, except I like yeovil...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports