Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Show yourself, Number 3.

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
Not captured on film, but for me is the guy in block 48 who caught a bottle of ‘water’ launched from the AEK end, from the other side of our allocation. Perfect execution to the catch - the sort of thing that would have been cheered at the County Ground - perhaps topped off if had taken a sip.. but given it may have been piss.. perhaps for the best

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I have to confess. I weed against the leaning tower of Pisa back at Italia 90.

I wouldn’t recommend similar this time though, as I got a baton across the back of my legs which caused me to piss on my feet. :shrug:

joydivisionovengloves

Aug 10, 2019
N/E Somerset
So the day is finally here. It's time for the prophesised 3rd Albion superhero to appear. We have waited so long, but now he (or she?) shall come.

Mopman
Canal Man
?

No doubt there will be many claiming they are the prophesised 3rd, and we must all be on high alert to call out these false prophets.

Sadly, I can't be in Athens this time, so I will be watching NSC with interest, waiting for our Hero to appear.

View attachment 170451
View attachment 170452

??
Roman ?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
He shall be risen (from his hospital bed) and walk amongst you.
The trilogy.
It is complete.

Stabbed arse man?
It's difficult to argue against @jackalbion as the next one. But he does have to make the game to be considered, so let's see what happens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here