Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Show your appreciation to Bozza here

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
HampshireSeagull said:
Well done Bozza, nice one.

Have to say about the payment thing though, it's kinda dangerous territory. You can't make everyone pay, some people simply couldn't. But then making it voluntary wouldn't attract much, unless you included "bonuses" for people that paid, such as only they have avatars? Maybe other ideas, but leaving it all equal with voluntary payment might not raise much.

Don't see how it's dangerous myself. Those that want to contribute can. Those that don't, don't have to. I think it should be left at that really.
I'm sure there's plenty of people who spend half their life on here, and would be happy to donate few quid here and there.
It's free to set up anyway, so what is there to lose. It all helps!

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
thanks.jpg

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
Sonic said:
Don't see how it's dangerous myself. Those that want to contribute can. Those that don't, don't have to. I think it should be left at that really.
I'm sure there's plenty of people who spend half their life on here, and would be happy to donate few quid here and there.
It's free to set up anyway, so what is there to lose. It all helps!

...and how about a student rate?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Nice one Boz.

NSC doesn't need any contributers though. So long as everyone remembers why there are adverts and what should do when you see adverts everything will be fine.

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
Really appreciate all the effort etc you put into this fantastic message board - CHEERS BOZZA

:clap2: :clap: :clap2:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
I would be happy to chip in bozza and not for everyone else as its about the effort etc that you mods put in.

Send me a pm and i'll chip in a check:lolol:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Nice to have it back again,well done Bozza.Is it costing you money ? Will this be sorted ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Thanks all (from cold Montreal).

NSC should be self-funding.

The deal we have with the new host should mean we do not get any more bandwidth usage 'fines' as our package includes more than twice as much as we had before.

I will, of course, take a pint off anyone offering later this month. Rude not to and all that...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here