Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Should we send for Windsor Davies?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Oh dear…never mind.

6EF288A5-0CB7-4E34-9601-E000BB427F70.jpeg

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I heard on the wireless yesterday, the excellent Andy Jacobs, a Chelsea season ticket holder, lamenting the fact they've had 8 different formations in the last 11 games, which he stated indicates muddled thinking.

He's firmly in the Potter Out camp, I wonder how long before that particular group is in the majority at the Bridge?

Bloody hell El Pres, I'd made my mind up to 'Park Potter', and like a dealer at the school gate, you drag me back in :lolol:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Imagine if this was the last 8 PL games and the most recent FA Cup game. :whistle:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
The Last Post for Graham Potter?

(No, he'll probably get another job afterwards...)

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I heard on the wireless yesterday, the excellent Andy Jacobs, a Chelsea season ticket holder, lamenting the fact they've had 8 different formations in the last 11 games, which he stated indicates muddled thinking.
I think Mr. Jacobs is the one doing a bit of muddled thinking there - or at least not doing a lot of research!
He's firmly in the Potter Out camp, I wonder how long before that particular group is in the majority at the Bridge?
I think tht particular group was in the majority the minute they found out their new manager was unfamous, unforeign, and not nearly a big enough name for a club with fans like Chelsea's!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I feel very sorry for mr potter. You are all being beastly to him.

FFFAE6E2-F0EA-46D1-8CC8-ED81285824EC.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here