Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should we play Brezovan or Ankergren on Thursday ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Lol Brez & Ank, altho good back ups have made some balls ups in their recent infrequent performances... Ank v Arsenal & Brez v Hull spring straight to mind..

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
It's not like it happens every game for Koosh. He's the safest pair of hands we got.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Should bring on Brezovan sunday if it goes to penalties, his record is magnificent.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
That was a genuine (bad) mistake on Saturday and everyone is allowed ONE of those. However I don't think he's been good recently. He let a bad goal in at Huddersfield that shouldn't have happened.

However PIG (of course) must get the nod. He wont do anything as bad as that again (shirley). I'd be far more nervous with one of the others!

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
psychologically it's probably good he's got that slip up out the way in that game. Hopefully he'll re-focus his game for Derby now.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I used to cheat in Football Manager & sign Tomasz Kuszczak...

I still regularly pinch myself my when I think that we have him here.

Seagulls56

Oct 20, 2013
If Casper or Brez had made that mistake everyone would be going mental and saying how they should never wear the shirt again

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
When the ball is put into a cross on our penalty area...I know who I would like to be in goal...who is going to try and punch it out and who will try to hold it...?

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
I have been thinking the same thing since the final whistle at Forest. It wasnt the only horror mistake he has made in recent games, and he doesnt seem to get on with our defensive players too well. Although his shot stopping generally is great, his presence in the area and distribution are below Ankergren in my view. Wont happen though. Finally, i hope Brez is on the bench for potential penalties.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
When the ball is put into a cross on our penalty area...I know who I would like to be in goal...who is going to try and punch it out and who will try to hold it...?

Which one is the one that would try and hold it? Because Tomas has been flapping at crosses for the last few months as much as the other two used to do

Baldie1002

Jan 9, 2013
Pulborough, West Sussex
Tomasz Kuszczak all day, everyday.

I am a Kasper Ankergren fan however, but Peter Brezovan ceases to impress me (especially after the howlers he let in against Hull in the FA Cup)

Tomasz is just your best bet really.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Cant believe that Tomasz is being critisied after the great season he has had,cant think of anybody else in the squad who would be up to Premiership standard.

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
PIG rarely messes up. He is a class keeper and pretty reliable. We better play him! Not to mention he might be leaving so we have to do make him want to stay.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here