• Yes

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • No

Votes: 98 86.0%

• Total voters

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
WHY NOT ??? Atmos has gone flatter than a witches tittay !!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
WHY NOT ??? Atmos has gone flatter than a witches tittay !!

That's because the team has gone shittay, since we took the cash from Leicester Cittay.

raba

Jun 9, 2013
Proper clubs with a proud history don't do goal music, simples, so tinpot seeing grown men bouncing up and down like a drunk uncle at a wedding after a goal is scored. I am sure if we had a vote no goal music would win.

Quite.

You can sit down with your blanket over your legs, thermos on your lap and politely clap instead of celebrate scoring...

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Goal music does not add to the atmosphere. They use it at Reading and they are practically silent for most of the game. If the score, they dance around a bit, sit back down and go silent again. When we score they same thing can happen, but instead of dancing around like a prat the whole stadium sings a song for a few minutes after the goal, which is much more natural and less tin pot. Goal music does nothing to add to the atmosphere.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Quite.

You can sit down with your blanket over your legs, thermos on your lap and politely clap instead of celebrate scoring...

Yeah that's me.........not..... I Can assure you that when we score I am
As passionate as anyone, just don't need goal music. As a poster says, have you been to Reading, they score, q some stupid tune and they all turn into demented seals for 10 seconds and then sit back down and be quite. Just need entertaining football, not drummers, goal music: words on screens. But if the majority want it, then so be it, that's me, Martin Perry and I would say a load more who would stop going.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Personally I don't see the need, or appeal, but I wouldn't be overly bothered if we did.

Sure, other fans might look at us and say mean things ('tinpot' etc.) but I genuinely couldn't care less about that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here