Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should we have a tune when we score or is it shit! If so...What?

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
A bit of "My heart will go on" after a goal would go down a treat.

It always amuses me on the football league show when someone like morecambe score a consolation in the 90th minute, the players trudge back and Tom Hark blasts out at 200db.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
No, no we shouldn't.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Arfurfuxsake, my answer is your username.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Every single answer in a 2 page thread is the same :thumbsup: finally NSC speaks some sense and is unified on a subject. I'd expect it to be on this subject but you never know some troll might have slipped in. Arfurfuxsake(Murray) is clearly one but good work all.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
We should start something new and play music when the opposition score-I offer my suggestion...only the first few seconds obviously.

[yt]MtuVBPwzstM[/yt]

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Goal Music is a great way of admitting "your shit at celebrating a goal" - if it ever was to happen at the Amex, i can imagine a fairly big backlash over it.

Do any of the big clubs use goal music actually ? I imagine for teams like City who score a fair bit, it would get more annoying if anything.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
It's HORRENDOUS. The worst though, the VERY worst, is when a team is 3-0 down, scores a goal to make it 3-1 and PIGBAG still plays.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Listened to the commentary on Wigan-Newcastle and every time they scored that noddy music cut in. It was apalling.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
If the club were ever stupid enough to introduce it... I would BOO loudly until it stopped. :moo:

I normally reserve booing for the referee and opposition players but I'd join in with you booing our own music if we were ever stupid enough to introduce it

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
No. God no. Whilst we're all talking sense, what're the chances of the embarrassing pre-match stuff getting chopped do we think? You know the ones; 'put your hands up, hands in the air' (no-one ever moves) OR 'put your hands up for Brighton, I love this city' (cringing all round usually).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here