• No

Votes: 153 52.8%

• Total voters

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
How much would he cost, realistically?

We made 122 million profit last year, we will get the same, if not more this year.

Offer him 8 million a year, he was thought to be on 10 at Chelsea, but they are notorious overpayers.

He might like the idea of coaching our South American wonder kids.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
IF we could get him, he’d jump ship at the first opportunity to a bigger club if he was doing well for us. So no thanks. Obviously lots of manager would jump to a bigger club if given the opportunity, but seeing as he’s already been in the big club trophy winning world I doubt he’d have any problem leaving us very quickly if the opportunity came up to get back there. A bit like when Ancelotti was at Everton.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Pochettino has failed at the last 3 'big' clubs he’s been at, and sacked by impatient owners. How many more big clubs are out there willing to take a chance on him? Just as important, surely he wouldn’t mind a break from mad owners and mad fans at clubs who demand everything done yesterday? All that said, I can’t see it happening.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
He won’t come here but wouldn’t it be bold and brave for someone who has managed big clubs to decide they are going to show their true coaching ability by taking on a team like us that doesn’t have big name superstars and actually achieve something. I’ve often thought whether the likes of Guardiola would be as good as people think if they weren’t in charge of an ‘elite’ club with millions at their disposal.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
He won’t come here but wouldn’t it be bold and brave for someone who has managed big clubs to decide they are going to show their true coaching ability by taking on a team like us that doesn’t have big name superstars and actually achieve something. I’ve often thought whether the likes of Guardiola would be as good as people think if they weren’t in charge of an ‘elite’ club with millions at their disposal.
This. If I managed Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Man City I think I'd back myself to win a trophy or two. I'd love to see how Guardiola would get on at Mansfield or Newport. Sadly I don't think Pochettino would come, but he'd be brilliant for us.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If Poch has had enough of managing at the elite level and fancies another crack at a mid table Prem team based on the South Coast of England.then I'd say we're in pole position.

Swegulls

Aug 29, 2023
Stockholm
Yes, bring him in! He’s already got more money than he can spend and must be feckin tired of those ”big” clubs. What a boost for Enciso, Barco, Pedro et al, a reason to stay.

Swegulls

Aug 29, 2023
Stockholm
Well said, I’ve had the same thoughts over the years.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I’d be absolutely delighted, but no, I just can’t see him wanting to come here. Any number of top European clubs will want him.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Yes, bring him in! He’s already got more money than he can spend and must be feckin tired of those ”big” clubs. What a boost for Enciso, Barco, Pedro et al, a reason to stay.
Is that because with Pochetino, they would have a boss who's name also ends in o ?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Pochettino has failed at the last 3 'big' clubs he’s been at, and sacked by impatient owners. How many more big clubs are out there willing to take a chance on him? Just as important, surely he wouldn’t mind a break from mad owners and mad fans at clubs who demand everything done yesterday? All that said, I can’t see it happening.
Arguably turned a clueless Chelsea around, take your point though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here